Monday, August 20, 2007

Tagged

Places I've worked:
1. Kmart
2. Pizza Hut
3. Splash A Kolor
4. Holiday Inn

Movies that I can Watch over and over:
1. 8 seconds
2. any Clint East wood
3. Disney movies cause that is what the kids want i have them all memorized

Places I have lived:
1. Altamont, UT
2. Wellington, UT (in 2 different houses)
3. Price , UT (in 4 different houses)
4. Hayden CO. (in an overly priced apt.)

Favorite T.V. shows:
1. C.S.I
2. Criminal Minds
3. Miami Ink
4. American Choppers

Places I have been:


create your own personalized map of the USA
1. Washington D.C. (twice)
2. N.Y.
3. Virginia
4. Delaware
5. Nebraska(of course)
6. Colorado
7. Wyoming
8. Idaho
9. Oregon
10. Iowa
11.Washington
12. California
13. Nevada (Las Vegas)
14. Arizona
15. New Jersey
16. Pennsylvania(Hershey I really recommend this if you LOVE chocolate)
17. Canada
18. and most of UTAH
19. Illinois
20. Indiana
21. Ohio
22. West Virginia
23. Misourri

Favorite Food:
1. Steak and Shrimp
2. cheese cake
3. cake batter ice cream from cold stone
4. Thanksgiving dinner

Majors I considered:
1. Pathology
2. Criminal justice
3. cosmetology

Places I would rather be:
1. On Vacation with Rick, Johnathan & Cidnee
2. The Cabin
3. Relaxing at a Spa (that i did not have to pay for)

Weird things about me:
1. hmm... if you know me nuff said

Friends I would like to Tag:
1. Megan
2. Any one in Rick's Family
3. Any one in My Family

No comments: