I'm glad you got more pics posted, I look forward to seeing them! I can't wait until we have the chance to go to Nauvoo. Nate has been with his family, but I never have. I really want to see that picture of the snowman, was it me, you and AJ? or did you mean we as in you and your kids? Either way, email it to me! Erin
2 comments:
I'm glad you got more pics posted, I look forward to seeing them! I can't wait until we have the chance to go to Nauvoo. Nate has been with his family, but I never have. I really want to see that picture of the snowman, was it me, you and AJ? or did you mean we as in you and your kids? Either way, email it to me! Erin
I just realized that the background I just put on our blog is the same as yours...woops, I knew I liked it...now I know why..
;0)
Post a Comment