Thursday, September 11, 2008

New post coming SOON!!!!!!

Well I know it has been a couple of weeks but we are soooo..... busy it is amazing how busy your life gets when your child goes to kindergarten.
I decided to join the PTA and I am Chair for the ART Gallery, Head Room Parent , an Advisor for Teacher Appreciation week, and a volunteer for what ever they need.
Then add just everyday life and work WOW you get busy. It will be fun to help at the school and I get to know other moms and the Teachers.
Oh back to why no photos I have not taken any my sister did and has some form our trip to Las Vegas and she will be here on Monday so hopefully Tuesday I can get them uploaded to the site.
I hope to get some snap shots and some from Cidnee's Birthday Party tomorrow. We are having the missionaries over for dinner and one of AJ's mission Companions that just came home , so it should be fun. We are not having her party until the 19th because all of my siblings and their families are coming down to see Sabrina's new baby that day so we will have a big bash for her then.
Man where does the time go? I can't believe my baby will be 3 (I can't believe Johnathan is 5 either) she is so big and so imagintive. She will be starting Dance glass soon (that was the bribe to get her potty trained it worked) YAY Cidnee!!!!!
well I need to go play kitchen and babies ( I love being a Mom!!)
check this out in a couple of days for new posts

No comments: