Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cidnee 1st Day of Pre-School

Cidnee started Pre-school the same one Johnathan went to I really did not want to have her but when they offer it you take it (it is free)
this is her waiting for the bus
she goes Monday & Wednesday from 8 a.m.- 11:30 a.m.

so this is both of them waiting for their buses
I get her on and then run across the street to get him on.
and yeah she has dance in the afternoon so Mondays and Wednesdays are BUSY!!!




I think that the best part is I have alone time
and that do you think I do with it either clean or go volunteer my time at the school
it is nice though to let her have some time to interact with others

2 comments:

Liesel said...

I can't believe she is that old already. I'm sure it is nice to have some time to get things done. I know it is way faster to clean, post blogs, etc. without the little ones around. But, ya know, that would be a good time for some veg time too, like watching oprah :)

The Sanderson Fam said...

They both look so cute with their little backpacks (sigh) They're growing up...