Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Costumes


so this year I talked to our principal and I asked her if theree was any way that we could change how we did the parade (make it run smoother) so she said that she liked my idea (THANK YOU Stephanie) and so the only thing was I had to lead the parade so this is what I wore for my costume (I picked it up last year for $1.90 have to love clearance) it is one of those blow up ones with a fan inside

lets see they were different for everything we went to this is what they were at his school things
oh Johnathan was this for Halloween too

she was this for the hay ride and for Halloween she was a clown for her Preschool party but we did not get a picture the bus came and when she came home she was done


he was Hulk for the Hay ride but decided it was not fun washing off all the face make-up or Hair paint

1 comment:

Liesel said...

I love the costumes, especially yours. I'm going to have to check out clearance this year. That is a great idea. So what was the idea for the Halloween parade?