Monday, November 10, 2008

Websites that Everyone should have

so here are my favorite Church websites I just love them and they have so many cool family activities for those of you that already know and have them bookmarked good for you and if there are some that you have that I do not send them to me I have also included some that are kid sites that have descent things on them and the best thing about it is they all have links to other really cool websites
Church ones:
http://lds.org The Official Church Website
http://theideadoor.com ALL TIME FAVORITE
http://www.sugardoodle.net really great ideas
http://www.christysclipart.com great ideas
http://www.jollyjenn.com this one is mainly for flip charts to teach the Songs
http://www.eprimary.dk/index_uk.htm
http://www.mormonshare.com used to be Jenny Smith
http://ldscoloringpages.net
http://lds.about.com/od/clipartart/LDS_Clipart_and_Mormon_Art.htm
http://primarytalks.googlepages.com/home

Other:
http://www.starfall.com/
http://www.kidzone.ws/
http://www.mardar.us/index.htm
http://www.4kraftykidz.com/FreeColoring.html
http://www.first-school.ws/INDEX.HTM
http://www.fundraiseralley.com/teachers/index.html
http://www.morecoloringpages.com/
there are more I will have to update later Johnathan's Teacher sent home a list of about 25 but I still need to check them out I am sure they are OK but I would hate to give them and never have been on the site myself

this one is one that EVERYONE should check on a regular basis :
http://www.familywatchdog.us
this is one that is a sex offender registry and shows you where they are living in reference to you. My friend Erin emailed this to me (Thanks) and I was SHOCKED to say the least at how many are by us and just how many there are in our town.

No comments: