So we have never been anywhere to let the kids sit on Santa's lap. I was not sure how it was going to go. But Reese (the dinosaur museum director) is one of Johnathan's close friends (ok he was AJs professor and they were very close and so then Johnathan has know bonded with him plus we are on first name basis there) anyways he told Johnathan it was ok that if you are not scared of the big dinosaurs that there was no reason to be afraid of Santa. After that he was a little less aprehensive. Here is a picture and a video clip ENJOY

2 comments:
Yeah, Gage didn't want anything to do with Santa...both times we tried to see him. Oh Well. Got a poll going on my blog I need your help so go vote ; )
WE tried a few times. Finally got her close enough for a quick pic in Mexico. When I finally get around to updating my blog you can check it out.
Post a Comment