As you know in the past 2 years we have not had the best of luck with dogs
Keiko: :( :( so so sad our little Chihuahua that was such a cute little (tiny tiny) dog and was so great mind you I never ever will live this down she ran out of the gate and I ran her over with the kids in so I had to take her and bury her up by Beasley our old dog from when we were kids oh that was a bad day
Annabelle: she bit the mail lady and we had to get rid of her becuase of thatwe told the kids she ran away
so know cross your fingers
knock on wood
we have 2 dogs that we never thought we would have
As you can see they love each other already
Suzie the Red Tick we rescuedIt is always the things in life you never expect that end up being the BEST

No comments:
Post a Comment