He woke up very early this morning and yelled
"It's my Birthday, am I 6"
Rick and I both answered yes.
He then asked if he could open his presents,
I told him go grab the camera and then you can
so he did on mom and dad's bed
Oh do I wish I had the energy of a 6 year old
"It's my Birthday, am I 6"
Rick and I both answered yes.
He then asked if he could open his presents,
I told him go grab the camera and then you can
so he did on mom and dad's bed
Oh do I wish I had the energy of a 6 year old
this is him in his Hulk costume
with his NEW hulk hands
with his NEW hulk hands
of course you have to "pretend" to hit your sister
she had to "pretend" too
No comments:
Post a Comment