I just want to say how thankful I am for Family. Family is the most valuable thing a person can have. I am also thankful that each member has his or her talents and that we are not all the same. This way we can bring different ideas and talents to our Family. The following are what I love about MY Family:
I want to start with my Big Brother Danny. He is super smart, patient and is a very good no a great mechanic. I know that when ever I have a problem with my vehicles that he can fix it. Not only fix it but I know it is safe. That is why I have him fix it so I know that as I drive it my children are safe. He is also a wonderful Father. He has an amazing wife whom I have always wanted to be like. Diana has shown me through her example of how I wanted to raise my kids. They have 4 wonderful boys who I love and have watched grow up. I only hope that my kids will follow in their footsteps.
Next is my sister Stephanie. She is smart a really good cook and always up for a good time. She is always willing to watch my kids and help out. Stephanie is always up to date on the latest fashions. Her husband is the kind that everyone wishes for. He showers her with love and affection and really treats her like a Queen. Troy is very patient with his 2 little girls . (I think you have to be with girls) I love their girls and learn many things on how to deal with the emotions of girls from my sister.
Sabrina is the following sibling. She and I have grown very close these past few years, in which I have learned a lot about her. She is an awesome scrap booker, amazing mom and patient when it comes to "drama". She is married to a very intelligent man who I think can do any thing. His latest project has been wood work. Let me tell you it is beautiful. They have 2 adorable kids a boy and a girl. I love them and have been lucky enough to have them visit often to get to know them.
The Baby of the family AJ. He is no longer a baby but a grown man who has gained such a strong testimony of the gospel. He is very intellectual about everything. AJ has always been so very patient with my kids and helpful with them. He is a wonderful example to us all.
My Mom, WOW what an amazing mom. This is where I know we have all learned patience. She raised all of us to know right from wrong. Although we made wrong choices she always loved us anyways. Just like with any parent she learned from the older kids how to deal with certain dilemmas so by the time those things came around with AJ and I she had it down. One thing I have learned is that MOM's are human. I always used to think that my mom was just "making" me do something. I have also learned from me being a mom that as a mom we make mistakes. But as children "your" mom doesn't and is always right.
My Dad, he is the one who taught me how to fish, camp, shoot, and love the outdoors. He was always at every softball game, Daddy daughter date, and he is always up for going out in the hills for a ride. He really is a wonderful Dad.
My husband Rick is the best. He knows how to comfort me and is a wonderful Dad. He always has time for playing Transformers or babies. He fits into our family as though he has always been there. Never afraid to try something new.
My "big" boy Johnathan has had many challenges that he has had to face already in his little life. He has had many surgeries the scariest (for me) was his heart. He deals with ADHD and has hearing problems. He is so smart and anything he wants to do he can. He loves his sister. I hope that when I "grow" up I can be like him.
My "little Princess" Cidnee she is so amazing. She is like her brother in the fact that she is welcoming to any one or thing. But very different in the fact that she is very independent.
I love each member of our family for many different reasons. The biggest is that no matter what we love each other and DO NOT let our differences get in the way of loving each other. In fact I think it makes us love each other more.
2 comments:
Thanks for all your love!!!
Your Welcome!!!
Post a Comment