Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Quote For The Day

I always try to start my day off by:
1. Prayer
2. Read my Scriptures
3. Say I LOVE YOU to my family
4. Find a really GREAT quote to help me through the day.

I have found that as I go about my day that this all helps me to think about what I have read and keep me from saying or doing hurtful things to the people I LOVE. I always know (as some of you can also) when I have not done this. So I have decided to post in the sidebar of My Blog that Quote and Scripture. Hopefully this helps me to remember to TRY even HARDER to do this and give you all something to think about too. Oh and if I have not told you lately I really do LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Liesel said...

Wow! I love that idea. Now, I don't have to do it myself, I can just look at yours. LOL. JK.