This was the beginning of our trip
It started with us stopping in
Grand Junction CO. @ a COOL
Rest stop dedicated to those
who serve our Country
It started with us stopping in
Grand Junction CO. @ a COOL
Rest stop dedicated to those
who serve our Country
A very Cool Helicopter
This was called Home Coming
Very COOL
Very COOL
Most of this was Dedicated for the Vietnam Veterans
But said it is for "ALL"
But said it is for "ALL"
Getting back in the Tahoe for a VERY long drive
Mr. Sleeping Beauty
Reading "The Very Hungry Caterpillar"
Rick Driving through
(have to say it sorry if anyone gets upset)
BORING Nebraska
anyone who has driven this knows it is
VERY BORING
This was in Lexington Nebraska
It is a Military Museum
It is a Military Museum
This was very COOL too!!
While we were Driving we saw
this and the Buses to go along
(I am a HUGE Taylor Swift fan)
I was tempted to just follow them and
forget the trip J/K
The first day we were there
we went to the Omaha Zoo
with
Grandpa Borg & Nana Ruth
IT WAS A BLAST!!!
this and the Buses to go along
(I am a HUGE Taylor Swift fan)
I was tempted to just follow them and
forget the trip J/K
The first day we were there
we went to the Omaha Zoo
with
Grandpa Borg & Nana Ruth
IT WAS A BLAST!!!
Rick, Johnathan, Cidnee, and I at the Omaha Zoo
My "Monkeys" at the Zoo
My Camera took really GREAT pictures there
I love how all the exhibits the animals are right there
It is like being where they live
The last time we were there the Butterfly House
was under construction.
It was very AWESOME to see all of
the butterflies.
If I could have I would have stayed there all day.
I don't know if you will remember
but for Christmas one of the presents that
the Kids received was an adopted animal from
the Omaha Zoo
so they had to see "Their" animals
Johnathan with "his" Polar Bear
Cidnee with "her" Gorilla
They had fun climbing on these and playing
Cidnee, and ME
(Nana Ruth took the Pic)
This was the END of the Zoo.
After this we went to
Chuck E Cheese
That was fun too!
The kids were done after that.
We finally were able to meet Lilly and Brad!!!
This is over at DeAnna and Brad's house
Dad I think had to MUCH fun
Cidnee Loved DeAnna's back yard
This is Miss Cid with Lilly
she just ADORED Lilly
Miss Lilly
Relaxing on aunt DeAnna's couch
Miss Lilly eating mmmm...YUMMY
The second day we were in Omaha
we went to the Children's Museum
with Grandma York
They had a lot of fun being able
to run around, touch everything, and
NOT get in trouble
They have a Carousal @ the Children's Museum
Aunt DeAnna and Lilly rode with Johnathan
I rode with Cidnee
On Thursday we had a more relaxed day
We helped DeAnna get ready for the Wedding
Then.....
Rick and I were able to go to the
Winter Quarters Temple.
We did a session and it was so AMAZING!!!
It was VERY beautiful.
Friday (the last day)
We went over to Rick's Grandparents Home
to load furniture.
( I am going to post that later)
The kids were all ready for that
Are they not the cutest kids?
After we loaded furniture it was back to the Hotel
to get ready for DeAnna's Wedding
Miss Cidnee
Lovin' on Lilly
Johnathan"No, more pictures"
Cidnee" Johnathan just do it"
(mind you it was only # 3 of the night)
They look so CUTE
The whole Fam
Brad's Mom holding Lilly
Lilly looked so ADORABLE!
2 comments:
Looks like you're all vacationed out as well. Isn't it nice being back home after having all the fun!
My computer hasn't let me see pics on blogs forever, but it finally let me today! Looks like you had a great vacation. It also looks like your kids are GREAT travelors. I bet that helps make it a great vacation.
Post a Comment