Saturday, October 10, 2009

Why I Love My Kids

Johnathan:
He is so smart (in everything)
He remembers EVERYTHING
He TRUELY loves me for me (he doesn't hold my short comings against me)
He has a HUGE heart
Has his OWN opinion
Wants to Learn everything he possibly can
Loves his Dad
Loves his Sister
Is a good judge of Character
Sees things most people overlook
KNOWS that the GOSPEL is TRUE ( When he shared his Testimony I was in tears. It has taken me 26 years to have the understanding he has)
I love him just because he is who he is.  Sometimes people say Wow he is a handful but you know I don't see it that way.

Cidnee:
Knows how to LOVE
SUPER smart
Loves to joke and play tricks
Never judges(anyone or anything)
Such a GIRL
Loves her Daddy
Loves her brother
Loves me
Independent
Knows what SHE wants
Is gaining her OWN testimony of the Gospel
I love her just because she is who she is.  People tell me watch out when she is older she is going to cause you Stress.  I just smile and say "ya probably"

I Love my kids more than anything and consider them a blessing everyday.  I will never be the perfect Mother but know that I TRY. I also know that I have a Loving supportive Husband, who loves his children too. I do know too that my Family Loves Me and Our Family and always has my Back Thanks.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

They are cute kids :) I love them! You are a good mom! Don't let anyone tell you different!