Sunday, December 6, 2009

Late post on Thanksgiving


We had a really good time in Las Vegas.  
We went swimming, shopping, and had a GREAT Thanksgiving Dinner.

Rick with the kids
 
Cidnee in her little swim cap(she has a pink hair extension in)

We also celebrated AJ's Birthday (sort of )
 
As most of you know AJ is a HUGE Dallas Cowboys fan.
For his present Sabrina and Chris
gave him an authentic Troy Aikman jersey.
 
as you can see he liked it
 
What a good sister (but we all know that I  am the favorite j/k)
 
Looks GOOD!!
 
Then when we came home we came up the  I-15
to take my mom to her car. 
We had to go through the canyon and decided to
go see the Lights in Spanish Fork.
I think Christmas lights are one of my favorite things of this season.



Bet you can't guess who's favorite this is!!!

No comments: