Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!!


Happy Mothers Day
to all the MOM's out there!!

I just want to take a minute and tell each of the Mom's in my Family that they are the BEST!!
I also want to tell them one thing (even though there are many) that I admire about them.
I'll start with my Sister-in-law Diana I Love how she has raised her boys to really Love the gospel. They all have a strong Testimony that she has helped them get by her example.
Stephanie my sister she is so involved with her girls at their school. It takes so much time to be involved like that. I know I could not do that.
Sabrina my other sister takes the time to involve her kids in all the projects that she has going. I forget to do that because it is easier to just do it my self but realize that that is a great teaching tool.
My Grandma Dennis she always makes sure that we stay informed and know what is going on with all of our family.
Now my MOM what can I say she is the person who has been there and taught me to be the mom that I have become. I am so thankful for her patience and understanding.
I LOVE you all and am thankful for the examples that I have from each of you.

No comments: