Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day of 2nd Grade

I am having a really hard time admitting
that I have a child in 2nd grade.
He is growing so fast.
I mean I remember 2nd Grade
it is when I met my Best Friend Erin.
I look at that and think that it wasn't that long ago
but it was 20 yrs ago (ugh)

Look at him oh he is so big
if you go back in the archives (Aug 2008)
you can see him on his 1st day of kindergarten
and how much he has changed (sob)


Now I know how my mom felt


3 comments:

Liesel said...

Holy Cow! He is getting so big. It's crazy!!! Did he like his first day?

Catherine said...

He loved his first day. He has a really great teacher this year.

The Sanderson Fam said...

HOLY COW!! That's crazy... but I guess if Gage is in K- then Johnathan is that old...Sheesh where does time go these days?