Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fundraising for Dance & PTA

Well I need your help with Fund-raising so here they are

Cidnee is selling pies again from Coldstone. Pumpkin Ice cream and Chocolate Pudding Ice cream for $14. You can pick them up at the Price Coldstone between November 17- 30 (if you live out of town I will make arrangements to get it to you unless you live where I can't )
I will need the order and money by Friday Nov 4th
$5 of it goes straight to Cidnee for her costumes which are going to be about $150 her Dance Attack Camp which is $175 and can also go towards her $35 monthly tuition ( she is also competing on a National Level in St George this year) SO THIS IS VERY VERY HELPFUL :) She will also be doing one in February with chocolate dipped Fruit ( do not have the details about that yet)
Pictures of the yummy Pies
Pumpkin Ice cream Pie

Chocolate Pudding Ice cream Pie


Johnathan is selling Lehi Roller Mills products (very yummy) and the proceeds go to the PTA here is the link to look at the products
Lehi Roller Mills
He will get more info next week. I will need the order and money by Nov 4th also
I will be able to mail these to you ( if you live out of town)

I also understand that things are tight and DO NOT EXPECT you to buy but if you would like these products give you the chance to get them
I would be glad to help if any of you have fundraisers too
THANK YOU SO MUCH

P.S. If you know anyone interested FWD it on and give them my email

2 comments:

Liesel said...

Oh man, don't you think you can get one of those pies to Mexico???? I totally want one!!!

Catherine said...

If it wouldn't melt I would soo... send it!!! Sorry :(