Day 1 Recent pic and 10 Facts
So here it goes
My most recent picture
1. I am not a shoe fan I have 3 pairs (tennis, church, flip flops)
2. I have been kissed in the rain!!
3. I LOVE old westerns
4. Would love to live on a farm. I know it is alot of work but would be fun.
5. I like to play softball
6. I made sure I went on 100 dates before I settled down.( Just so I knew what I wanted)
7. Can give a thumbs up with my big toe( should I say "toes up")
8. Would rather go play outside than go shopping
9. Kept my word about not marrying a guy from around here (although we ended up here haha)
10. LOVE to Dance
Day 2 The meaning behind my Blog name
The meaning behind my blog is just what it says "Borg Page". About our family.

Day 3 Picture of Friends and I
Here are the only pictures I have on the computer of My friends and I.


Day 4 A habit that I wish I didn't have.
The habit that I wish I did not have is picking at my nails. I do it all the time and well it is one of those annoying things that you can't quit.


Her powers include superhuman strength, flight, super-speed, super-stamina, and super-agility. She is highly proficient in hand-to-hand combat and in the art of tactical warfare. She also possesses an animal-like cunning and a natural rapport with animals, which has in the past been presented as an actual ability to communicate with the animal kingdom. She uses her Lasso of Truth, which forces those bound by it to tell the truth, a pair of indestructible bracelets, a tiara which serves as a projectile, and an invisible airplane.
#2 Heman
I like Heman because well he always has the upper hand on Skeletor

He-Man as a character is largely non-violent and usually only resorts to combat as a last resort, often preferring to outsmart his adversaries

I chose my kids, everything I do, every choice I make is because of them!!!
They teach me everyday.
They help me remember what it was like to be a kid.
Most of all they remind me about unconditional LOVE.
Day 5 A picture of a place I have been.
This one was really hard to do because I have been to many places.
I chose this one because well I fell in love with it
(If I did not have kids I would live there. It is not a place to raise children.)
NYC
NYC

Day 6 Favorite Super Hero & Why
I have 2 That are my favorite
#1 Wonder Woman
I just think she is the ultimate Female Super Hero
#1 Wonder Woman
I just think she is the ultimate Female Super Hero

Her powers include superhuman strength, flight, super-speed, super-stamina, and super-agility. She is highly proficient in hand-to-hand combat and in the art of tactical warfare. She also possesses an animal-like cunning and a natural rapport with animals, which has in the past been presented as an actual ability to communicate with the animal kingdom. She uses her Lasso of Truth, which forces those bound by it to tell the truth, a pair of indestructible bracelets, a tiara which serves as a projectile, and an invisible airplane.
#2 Heman
I like Heman because well he always has the upper hand on Skeletor

He-Man as a character is largely non-violent and usually only resorts to combat as a last resort, often preferring to outsmart his adversaries
Day 7 Picture of someone who has the biggest Imapct on ME
My KIDS!!

I chose my kids, everything I do, every choice I make is because of them!!!
They teach me everyday.
They help me remember what it was like to be a kid.
Most of all they remind me about unconditional LOVE.



































2 comments:
WAY TO GO!!!! I forgot all about this thing. I need to catch up on mine. and YUM Cafe Rio :) I haven't eaten there forever.
Thanks I was so sick had so many things going on that I did not finish when I was supposed to. But I said I would and it kept bugging me until I finished it.
Post a Comment