Dear Karma remember when I said on, Day 17 of the 30 Day Challenge, I wanted to switch lives with Rick? It was just a joke and I would like my life back. I understand that you have a sense of humor but anytime now would be OK with me to let us switch back!!!
For a little background on this Rick is laid off. I have had to go to work (nothing like he does Thank goodness) but just the same I am not a working girl. Even as a little girl I wanted to grow up and be a Mommy. Not a teacher, nurse, or any type of profession. I have been blessed to have my dream come true for the past 7 yrs. I have to give credit to those Moms that work and are a Mom. WOW!!
To my Mom I am so sorry for being a BRAT. I know see how hard it was for you to go to work, come home and deal with all the whining, cooking, cleaning, homework,whining, etc....
I LOVE YOU!! Thank you for being such a GREAT Mom.
2 comments:
um...more details please. What are you doing? How long is he laid off for? Are you guys going to be re-located? Do tell.
I am subbing for the schools. He actually has a job, they called yesterday. No we will not relocate it would be way to hard on Johnathan and Cidnee. I never wanted to stay here but I have now realized that it is not as bad as I thought.
Post a Comment