I am way behind on blogging so here are some from Valentines. This is how I did Cid's hair, Heart Piggies My Princess My ADORABLE kids and Johnathan WON!! (yes they spelled his name wrong)This was for his Valentines Box
I saw someone's hair like that on Valentine's day and thought to myself, "what an awesome mom to be able to do that." Now I can say the same about you. You HAVE to teach me how to do that.
Thanks! I actually did it like that today. I don't have quite as much hair doing practice so it wasn't quite as cute as Cid's, but I still think it turned out pretty good, and it was pretty easy. I even took a picture so maybe I'll post it on my blog someday.
4 comments:
I saw someone's hair like that on Valentine's day and thought to myself, "what an awesome mom to be able to do that." Now I can say the same about you. You HAVE to teach me how to do that.
Check out the Hair blogs on the right side of my blog!! They have step by step instructions.
Thanks! I actually did it like that today. I don't have quite as much hair doing practice so it wasn't quite as cute as Cid's, but I still think it turned out pretty good, and it was pretty easy. I even took a picture so maybe I'll post it on my blog someday.
her hair is the CUTEST!!!!!
Post a Comment