Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Only in Las Vegas!!

While we were walking down the strip we saw all these people dressed up asking for tips to get a picture I am a jerk and just took it when they were not looking (most of them where pretty good about it)

HOMER

The magician (the kids thought he was cool)

2 guys dancing

These next 2 are for you Liesel
Micheal Jackson #1

Micheal Jackson #2

The DQ guy

Captain Morgan

Peter (Family guy)

Elmo and Minnie

Statue guy

Captain Jack Sparrow

I am sorry but I have not seen the movie but
I think this is from Hangover??

Master Chief (Halo)

A guy painted like a bronze statue


Tigger and Pooh

Edward (Twilight)

Buzz and Woody

2 comments:

Liesel said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Thanks for taking a picture of "my man." The one under the umbrella looks pretty good eh? Actually Edward looks really good too.

Catherine said...

When I saw them I "KNEW" i had to take the pics!