Wow! I might take that to a hairstylist and have them copy it one me! Very cute!
thanks for the add! who cut her hair. i love it
CUTE CUTE CUTE I love it too!
@ Liesel I want to cut mine too but with my curl I don't think it would be cute :(@ Mikell you bet I just took her into Walmart@ Denise Thanks she LOVES it and now it has PINK in it too!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow! I might take that to a hairstylist and have them copy it one me! Very cute!
thanks for the add! who cut her hair. i love it
CUTE CUTE CUTE I love it too!
@ Liesel I want to cut mine too but with my curl I don't think it would be cute :(
@ Mikell you bet I just took her into Walmart
@ Denise Thanks she LOVES it and now it has PINK in it too!!
Post a Comment