This is a tiger shark

This is Happy Monster Band (it is a mini show on the Disney Channel)
The red one is Fred. The blue one is Bluz. The yellow is L. O. The pink one is Ink.

He is really picking up on the whole Art thing he has made many things out of construction paper, cotton balls, just about anything you can think of. I mean he made a platypus out of construction paper that really looks like a platypus (I have been looking for it but of course you can never find it when you want it)
And maybe no one else thinks this is cool but for a 5 year old who sees something and then can duplicate it out of anything "I" think it is wonderful
And maybe no one else thinks this is cool but for a 5 year old who sees something and then can duplicate it out of anything "I" think it is wonderful



No comments:
Post a Comment