so they were so cute I had to share it
They love doing the Cha Cha Slide
Johnathan's Teacher started doing it while they waited for school to be over she said that it was so cute watching all of them so I found the song and well it keeps them occupied as you can see
Oh and when it says "Now it's time to get Funky" you will see Johnathan start break dancing
It is so cute to watch
They love doing the Cha Cha Slide
Johnathan's Teacher started doing it while they waited for school to be over she said that it was so cute watching all of them so I found the song and well it keeps them occupied as you can see
Oh and when it says "Now it's time to get Funky" you will see Johnathan start break dancing
It is so cute to watch
so this is the Tap dance Cidnee is learning
she is so cute at it
When they practice at the dance studio she has a little guitar that she strumms.
I can not wait until the recital in the spring
This is them just being so cute shakin' their booties
I love my children I can honestly say that there will
never be a dull moment in this house
3 comments:
That's so funny! I love it. Maile was watching and she kept saying "kids" and "jump."
Yeah it is great watching them dance I Love it
TOO cute Cat. Johnathan's "break dancing" looks like Gage's when "so you think you can dance" comes on. Adorable. Let me know when that dance recital is. It looks like it's going to be some show!
Post a Comment