Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Surprise!!!!!!!!!!


Well I have to share some way exciting news:
Rick's Dad and his wife Ruth are coming for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!
We are so excited this is the first time EVER that we have had someone fromm his Family for Christmas YAY!!!!!!
We are not going to tell the kids until his parents ring the doorbell and say SURPRISE!!!!!!!!
I can not wait until the kids see them, they are going to be so excited !
This is truly one of the best Christmas presents that Rick and I have ever had.
Rick is beyond words he was soooooooo... excited he called me at the store to tell me.
I think that the best part is that I have not seen my husband so excited for Christmas.
This means so much to me that my kids get to spend Christmas with their
Grandpa Borg and Nana Ruth
and I know that they will have a great time and get to see the joy on the kids face when they wake up sleepy eyed and see what Santa Claus has brought.
Oh I can't even think of the words to type to express the JOY I am feeling
so remember that is not how big or how much the present costs it is the
LOVE of Family and Friends
that brings so much JOY at this time of year

No comments: