Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Johnathan's 1st Day of 1st Grade


He is very excited calm and was ready to go!!


This was his Look at me


Super Strong and Ready to GO!!


The only sad moment was when we took him and
we went over his routine.
Then he ran off with his Friends
leaving his sister behind.
She cried and cried
I have her settled down but
she is a very sad Little sister.
I told her 2 weeks and
she will go but it has just hit her
that Johnathan will not be here
to play with. 8(

This is me trying to make her laugh,
Notice her sad eyes.

1 comment:

Liesel said...

So that is adorable that your kids are so close that she cried for her brother. Is she going to pre-school in a couple weeks? Maile's little friends next door started school this week too, so we decided to start our own little mini (I mean mini) pre-school together a couple days a week. So far, she is loving it. We'll see if it continues when I'm in Utah. (