Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Kids Say the Funniest Things!!!

The other day at dinner this was the conversation:
Cidnee" When I grow up I want to be a Fossil Hunter."
Johnathan "Cid that is a paleontologist duh."
Cidnee " Whatever!"
Johnathan" Plus you cannot be the same as ME!"
Cidnee" Fine I will be a Prin...ce.., wait I already am a Princess!"
Oh you have to love kids.

This week has been very BUSY!!! We had Chris and Sabrina come and visit which is always fun. (very exhausting) The kids are like the Energizer Bunny they go, go , go and NEVER shut down.
School started and I am now the Parent involved in the Community of Caring and the PTO President WOW!!! Very exciting but I will be very, very Busy.
Johnathan LOVES 1st grade and he is a Very Big kid (he told me because he is in 1st grade).
Dance started yesterday and Cidnee just LOVES that. She starts back to school next week.
We love having Kristoffer he is a GREAT Kid. He really fits well into our family (the kids love to learn Danish).
Rick is busy at work as he says making sure we all have power to enjoy our Technology!!
With all of this I have failed to be on the computer(not a bad thing).
We hope that everyone else has had a great week and keep the Posts coming.

No comments: