Las Vegas (well Henderson).
We are headed there next week for
#1 Wyatt's Birthday
#2 Spring Break
#3 Because I need a BREAK
So the kids have been so funny every time they hear
Las Vegas they go crazy and ask how many days again?
Tonight it was even funnier on Wonder Pets they went to
Las Vegas to help the "Rat Pack"
(haha only if they really knew the humor behind that)
anyways Johnathan says
"oh mom I just LOVE Las Vegas!!!"
I asked him "Why"
"Because I get to see Wyatt and cause trouble with him
like play Army, Swim and annoy our sisters"
haha For now I am ok with the trouble they cause.
We are headed there next week for
#1 Wyatt's Birthday
#2 Spring Break
#3 Because I need a BREAK
So the kids have been so funny every time they hear
Las Vegas they go crazy and ask how many days again?
Tonight it was even funnier on Wonder Pets they went to
Las Vegas to help the "Rat Pack"
(haha only if they really knew the humor behind that)
anyways Johnathan says
"oh mom I just LOVE Las Vegas!!!"
I asked him "Why"
"Because I get to see Wyatt and cause trouble with him
like play Army, Swim and annoy our sisters"
haha For now I am ok with the trouble they cause.

1 comment:
Can't wait until you come for a visit!!! Wyatt is on the countdown for his birthday!!!
Post a Comment