Well when you see the pictures you will
be able to judge for yourself why I am not excited
I am sure you are all wondering how and what happened well here we go
I had a pan on the stove with grease and went to yell at the dog for barking in that split second it popped starting a fire it was pretty bad and I yelled at the kids to get out (I loved Johnathan should we crawl?) I grabbed the baking soda and put out the fire i did not have time to get the extinguisher or call 911. I yelled down at my Dad to cut the power to the stove, and he and I opened windows and doors. I put the kids in the Tahoe to keep them out of the way . Called the our friends (who happens to be the Fire Chief) to check it out, called the insurance and then Rick. When I finished with that I called Service Masters to come and do an Emergency Cleaning. After Rick came home we went to the ER and they treated the kids and I for smoke intelation (My dad was fine the Dr. said probably because of his mustache filtered it) finally got home at
2 a.m (this all started at 6 p.m.)
So I am trying to look on the bright side of all of this, We are all safe and I will be getting a new kitchen and my house deep cleaned. It is hard not having a stove and access to my kitchen.
Now you have seen the pictures and heard all about it and can judge whether I should be happy about a new kitchen or not.
3 comments:
Oh WOW! I'm so glad you are all okay. So Scary! I did almost the same thing back when I was single to the kitchen in our apartment. Yes.. you should be HAPPY for a new kitchen. YAY!
DANG! That's aweful Cat. Glad everyone is safe. Now that it's all over you can be happy about the new kitchen... I know I'm sure excited about our bathroom!
I am excited I think when it is all done I will be a little bit more excited. I just want to be able to get back to a normal routine. I did get my new stove today!!!
Post a Comment