Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dinner

The other night for our Anniversary,
we decided to make a quick trip to Salt Lake for Dinner.
We went to The Chinese Gourmet.
While we were there I decided to try Octopus.
Why you ask?
Just to say that I had tried it.
It was GROSS!!
I did not like the fishy taste.
It was fun though and very memorable.
I can now say that I at least tried it.

We also saw Bobber the clown.
He was very funny and the kids thought he was GREAT!!

This was Johnathan's Pirate Hat

Cidnee's Butterfly

It really was a Great night!!!!!!!

3 comments:

The Sanderson Fam said...

Happy Anniversary! YUCK CAT! I tried alligator tail the last time we were in Florida...I think I'll be okay without the octopus!

Catherine said...

THANK YOU!! Ha ha and I am sure that right now it sounds even worse. Alligator tail hmm... have to try it (if I ever get to Florida)hehe. I have decided I want to always be able to say I at least tried it and not think man I really should have and never get the opportunity again.

Denise H. said...

Happy Anniversary! I've had octupus at sushi and I actually liked it. But it may have been better with the combo of the sushi roll.