Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy 8th Anniversary!!!!

Happy 8th Anniversary!!!
WOW can you believe it Rick and I have been married for 8 yrs. today.
So this year I was so sneaky on what I was getting Rick and so was he.
The Funniest part is that we gave each other the same thing (well sort of).

I bought him Cabelas Big Game Hunt 2010
He bought me Disney Sing It Pop.
We both decided that we would give it early.
We thought it would be better haha
(because we both wanted to play the game that we bought for the other)

2 comments:

Liesel said...

Fun! We got a Wii for Christmas. What's the best game you've tried so far? Oh, and Happy Anniversary!

Catherine said...

We really like this Cabella's Game. For Kids Cidnee loves Chicken shoot(and she can play it herself BONUS) and Johnathan likes Rampage (an old arcade game). We also downloaded the old Mario games and Donkey Kong. I really like the Wii and man it can really make for a workout on the sports ones. Thank you for the Anniversary wishes!!!