Friday, November 12, 2010

Just an update !!

Monday was Johnathan's heart check up and............. He is doing GREAT!!! Dr. Pulchelski said that his angioplasty surgery (when they put the stent in) was one of the best he has ever seen.
That was when he was 5 months, he said that his heart is as good as a normal heart.
He said he can play most sports but no Football, Wrestling, Weight Lifting, things that could put pressure on his valve that has his stent.
We were concerned because he has been very tired and been having a hard time breathing. We know that it is not his heart but that we need to go see his Dr about asthma : (
He is doing GREAT with his Aspergers too. He received great marks on his behavior and is really picking up in social cues.
His ears are fine until he can get them repaired and his teeth well it will always be an ongoing battle. He is my bionic child.

Cidnee is doing AWESOME with dance. She is loving being home with Mama, she is a stinker at times but she is a girl :). She is healthy and strong. I couldn't ask for more.

Rick is still working until sometime in December :( I wish it wouldn't happen, but what can you do? We will find something and know we will be taken care of.

I am still just ME!! I chase kids, do laundry, dishes, pick up Toys, books,etc. help with homework, cook, clean up one mess just to see that there is another waiting to be cleaned, run 1,000's of errands(or what seems like that) I would not have it any other way !!! I love being a "Mama" and Wife. Some days I wish I could have a break but know that it will come sooner than I want, so I figure I will just have my break when I am old.

2 comments:

Denise H. said...

YAY for your kids! I'm so happy about Johnathan and I bet Cidnee is such a cute little dancer. Sorry about your hubby! I can't remember but does he work for a mine?

Catherine said...

Ya he works at Consol.