
I have decided to share one thing I am thankful for each day in the month of November. I have put it over in the sidebar as making a post everyday would just take up to much room.
I challenge each of you to stop and think of one thing everyday that you are thankful for.
( You don't have to post it or even write it down just stop and have a moment of thankfulness each day)
Check back to see mine.
Love you all and THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU
My November Thankfulness!
November 20101 I am thankful for my FAMILY!
2 I am thankful for my Loving HUSBAND (he is the best)
3 I am thankful for my 2 children who teach me about life everyday.
4 I am so thankful for the blessings that we receive everyday.
5 I am Thankful for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who with out them we would not have blessings.
6 I am thankful for HAPPY children!!
7 I am thankful for the opportunity to go to church.
8 I am thankful for GREAT doctor visits.
9 I am thankful for the Mountains.
10 I am thankful for sisters who love me for me, listen to me, laugh with me(and at me), who can be mad at me but defend me if anyone else is. Sisters are your best friends you never knew you had. Mine are there for me no matter what!
11 I am thankful for the FREEDOM that we have because of ALL the men and women who serve or have served in our Military!!
12 I am thankful for brothers who annoy me, who I annoy, who don't understand why I cry over "silly" things but tell me it will be OK. Brothers are the best. If you have a brother call them and tell them that you love them and are thankful for them.(even if you think they will be annoyed they like it)
13 I am thankful for my Mom. She has taught me so much been there when no one else was and is my best friend(along with my sisters) she always has the answer and knows me better than anyone. I wouldn't be who I am without her. I love you MOM.
14 I am thankful for the healing power of Forgiveness!!
15 I am thankful for my Dad. He may be a pain in the rear but I still love him. I have learned a lot of things from him to help me in life.
16 I am thankful for the advancements in the Medical Field
17 I am thankful for GREAT friends who love me for who I am and have NEVER asked me to change.
18 I am thankful for my Nieces and Nephews. I Love them all and so PROUD of all of their accomplishments.
19 I am thankful for beautiful pictures of my children that I can have and cherish FOREVER!
20 I am thankful for my kids TEACHERS. Johnathan has such a great teacher this year. Cidnee's dance teacher is THE BEST!! Both have AWESOME Primary teachers.
21 I am thankful for days where we stay in our "jammies" all day , watch movies, and just RELAX!
22 I am thankful for PEPSI and how it takes the edge off my headaches!!
23 I am thankful for a nice warm home!!
24 I am thankful for school being out and not having to get up for the next couple of days!!!
25 I am thankful for being able to get together for Thanksgiving.
26 I am thankful for well mannered people of which I did not see at Wal-mart.
27 I am thankful for cold medicine that makes you feel better.
28 I am really really thankful for my husband and brother who hold the Priesthood and were able to give me a blessing.
29 I am thankful my husband let me sleep all day yesterday so I would feel better.
30 I am thankful it is the end of November, Christmas is almost here!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment