
After the Temple we needed to eat so we asked where was a good place to eat and Mom said "The Malt Shop". Wow she was not wrong. It was so yummy. We ate our dinner and then had some DELICIOUS ice cream. What a GREAT Date Rick and I had!

Then on Saturday Night we were able to go out AGAIN. This time it was to the Adult Session of Stake Conference. This conference theme was "Of Things That matter Most, By President Dieter F. Uchtdorf. It was another GREAT Date!!
(if you click on the picture above you can read his talk)
The weekend ended with Rick receiving his Patriarchal Blessing. It was one of the Best weekends we have had. I am thankful for the knowledge that I have of the Gospel. I am glad I have a Testimony of The Church and know that I have an ETERNAL FAMILY!

1 comment:
That sounds like a great weekend! I always love stake conference... it's a little boost that you need. The Manti temple is and will always be my FAVORITE temple ;0) Also, the malt shop used to serve this great chocolate dipped vanilla cone that they would then roll in crushed up reese's... my mouth just watered a little bit. Glad you got to go!
Post a Comment