Friday, February 4, 2011

New Rooms

For the last few years Cidnee and Johnathan have shared a room. This way we had more room for guests and so they could have a toy room. (also so I could have an art/craft room) Lately however they have been wanting their OWN room. I knew this time would come and they are old enough.
So a couple of weeks ago we rearranged our house (reminded me why we are NEVER moving).
We put Johnathan in our old room Cidnee in the guest room and we have the Toy room. On a side note the bedroom in the basement is a complete mess, we had to gut it because we are having ground water problems. Anyways so here are some pictures of the kids rooms. I do not have any of our room as we are still working on it.

Johnathan's



Cidnee's



We are still working on them, so the painting is not done. We are also going to fix the wood floors, so we need to get rid of the carpet in Cidnee's. Sorry they are messy I have been subbing and so we need to clean them this weekend

No comments: