Wednesday, March 30, 2011

MGM & Bellagio

We started at the MGM saw the lions walked to M&M world, saw some interesting people and then went to the Bellagio to see the fountain show. (and had to walk all the way back to the MGM. What none of us realized was that Lady Gaga was preforming at the MGM that night so it was VERY busy)

The "CREW"

The lions at the MGM


funny tidbit we kept calling Johnathan- Wyatt
and Wyatt- Johnathan
because usually Wyatt is in Camo and
Johnathan in Tony Hawk. That day they switched it on us.
Plus they are about the same height and hair color.
The 2 boys

Me and my 2 sisters (not a very good photo)
I think we need a redo

The Fountains at the Bellagio

We had a BLAST!!!

scroll down to see more pics

1 comment:

Liesel said...

Little did you know, that post was partially for me too. I L.O.V.E. the Bellagio fountains! Looks likes such a great trip. I'm so glad all the girls got to finally go together.