His cake
His cupcakes for his school class
"Yoshi's eggs"
I boiled some eggs and put green dots with dye so the eggs looked like "Yoshi's" and then they just played the old balance an egg on the spoon. They had a blast Playing "Yoshi's Egg"
Then my totally AWESOME mom made a Bomb-omb so they could play Hot Bomb-omb
(hot potato)
Here are 90 balloons that they popped for a Balloon game I was going to have them go on a relay but they wanted to have a free for all so I thought WHAT THE HECK and put them all in the living room and let them go to town. (I also did not get any pics as I was a DORK and forgot to take them but it was AWESOME)
All of his Friends that were there
Blowing out the candles
They LOVED opening up the presents, yes I said THEY. We played "heavy heavy hang over thy poor head" which NONE of them had played sheesh what are parties coming too? They loved that we sang that and before Johnathan could open his gift he had to give them a wish.
He really put thought into it
him opening the gift from us (Mario Kart Wii) VERY EXCITED!!!
Opening other gifts. He LOVED everything he received
This was the Thank You I made (for those of you who don't know Mario when you hit a ? box you get coins, mushrooms, etc.
This was on his actual Birthday he was SOOOOO EXCITED over this snake that Stephanie and her girls gave him
We could not find any Mario Balloons that did not cost a ton of money (can you believe that if I would have ordered one yes ONE balloon it would have like $15) so we went to the local party store and they made these for him(and it was the same price as one balloon)
Yoshi
Koopa Troopa
Lakitu
I made his Invitations too!!

He had a GREAT Birthday and can't wait until next year
1 comment:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE theme parties! LOVE the cupcakes! LOVE the egg thingies! LOVE the invitations! Love the bomb! What a fun birthday! Good job mom!!!
Post a Comment