Monday, May 16, 2011

Johnathan Baptism

Johnathan was baptized on April 23 by Rick
AJ talked on Baptism
Diana talked on The Holy Ghost
He had to be dunked twice
It was such a GREAT day we had family and friends there.
Johnathan and Rick

Johnathan, Rick and I

All of My Mom and Dad's Grandkids

Rick, Grandma Janie (Rick's mom) and Johnathan 3 generations

Nana Ruth, Grandma Janie, and Grandma(that is what they call my mom Grandma) and Johnathan

My Mom and Johnathan

Rick's Mom and Johnathan

Nana Ruth and Johnathan


Grandpa Borg(Rick's Dad) , Papa and Johnathan


My Dad and Johnathan


Rick's Dad and Johnathan


Our FAMILY


Rick and the Kids

Rick, Grandpa Borg and Johnathan 3 generations


His cake

It was a very Special day and I can't wait until Cidnee is 8 and we get to do this AGAIN!!

1 comment:

Liesel said...

What a special day! I can't believe he is old enough to be baptized already! Congratulations Jonathan!