Cidnee is now done with dance for another year (ok a few months) She really LOVES it and is quite good!! This summer she will start her Solo practice and then in September start back up AGAIN. Her teacher is very good and even though we are always super busy with it, it is FUN!
We had her Recital this past weekend. IT WAS WAY CUTE!!
This is her makeup

Her costume and we could not take pictures so I don't have many of that night!!
2 comments:
I'm so jealous. I think that might be the worst part of living in Mexico. Maile's "ballet class" is just a bunch of stretching. That's not what little girls need. They need to get dressed up and dance to MUSIC(of all things to have in a dance class right?) Anyways, congrats to Cid! I'm so glad she's enjoying it so much.
Maybe you should start a dance company.With your skills the girls would do AMAZING!!
Post a Comment