Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Birthday ERIN!!

Every and I mean EVERY year since 2nd Grade I have celebrated My BEST BEST BEST...Friend Erin's Birthday with her!! It always falls on the weekend of the Fathers and Sons camp out so we get to have a GIRLS NIGHT. This year (like the last 3) I have had to come late because it has also been Cidnee's dance recital (I just like making an entrance hehe)
Anyways we played a REALLY FUN game called "Imagine IF" it was so fun and I did not end up getting home until 2 am I am not young enough anymore to stay out that late, but I managed to get my butt out of bed and do my MOMMY duties (with a nap later on in the day)
It was a BLAST!! I am so lucky to have a group of friends that we can get together laugh at ourselves and just have fun.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN!!! and I can't wait until next year

1 comment:

Liesel said...

Can you explain the game please? Especially if it's a great idea that I should use with my YW???