Ok so everyone has a dream right? Well I have many dreams. The one that I really really want to do is....wait for it.... Travel around and talk to people about the repercussions of alcohol. Yep! That is is my dream.
Why?, you might ask. Well because my dad an amazing person who I love was addicted to it. He couldn't fight that addiction. I want to share all the reasons alcohol tore my family apart. I want to share all the reasons alcohol stole my happiness. I want to tell people how alcohol is the biggest jerk ever!!
If I could just have one person say because of you I want to QUIT or, because of you I will NEVER drink, it would all be worth it.
I want to share my dads story. My story. I want to help prevent just one family from having to endure the pain we endured. No my dad never beat us or physically hurt us. We were hurt by the pain of watching our dads suffer through an addiction. We watched as his body shut down and slowly killed him.
Addiction is not for the faint of heart.
I want to go share how one choice can change your entire life. I have friends who have lost loved ones because of 1 choice. A choice of drinking and driving. I have watched friends die from alcohol. I watched my dad die from it. This is a serious problem.
You can say that it will never happen to me but you are lying!! Alcohol even one sip will change your life forever.
My dream is to share this and maybe just maybe someone will see it and help me attain my dream. My hope is that by sharing this maybe someone will ask me more. Maybe if I share this someone will decide to get help or never start.
Help me make a difference!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment